Holiday Swap at Southside Community Center Dec. 12
Our seventh Community Swap Meet is all about the holidays. What better way to get unique gifts for everyone on your list than to share and barter for crafts, services and other goodies?! This event is hosted and co-sponsored by the Southside Community Center.
Holiday Community Swap Meet
Saturday, December 12, 4-7pm
Southside Community Center
305 S. Plain St, Ithaca, NY 14850
RSVP on Facebook:
You can post haves/wants to the Share Tompkins email list:
All are welcome to bring stuff to swap. You can expect to find:
One-of-a-kind fabric collage sweatshirts by Lea Elleseff
Photo prints by Frank Muller
Hand-knitted hats and cozies by Shira Golding
Personalized button-making by Ari Moore
And much more!
What to bring:
– Food: teas, baked goods, jams, chocolate, etc.
– Body Care: tinctures, soaps, creams, etc.
– Handmade Crafts: ceramics, candles, art, etc.
– Stuff: electronics, housewares, books, etc.
– Services: massage, yoga, music lessons, etc.
– Bags, boxes and carts to take stuff home in
– Our goal is sustainability – please bring stuff that is locally-grown or made from local materials
if possible, but anything is welcome!
– Be prepared to take back home with you whatever you don’t end up bartering or giving away. Left-over items will be donated appropriately.
– Please bring stuff that is in good condition or can be easily-repaired – no junk!
Please spread the word even if you can’t come!