Next Swap Meet June 16th
SHARE TOMPKINS COMMUNITY SWAP MEET #2
LET’S GET SWAPPIN’!
Like sharing? Have skills? Bring goods and services you’d like to share, and you’ll be able to barter, give away or sell your offerings to other community members. The more we can provide for one another locally, the closer we are to sustainability!
Tuesday, June 16th, 7-9pm
415 Elm St. Ithaca, NY
What to bring:
- Food and Produce: veggies, teas, baked goods, jams, tofu, etc.
- Body Care: tinctures, soaps, creams, etc.
- Handmade Crafts: ceramics, candles, art, etc.
- Stuff: electronics, housewares, tools, books, etc.
- Services: massage, bike repair, web design, accounting, etc.
- Labor: shoveling, hauling, planting, etc.
- Bags, boxes and carts to take stuff home in
Feel free to also bring potluck dishes and refreshments that can be shared during the swap meet!
- Our goal is sustainability – please bring stuff that is locally-grown or made from local materials if possible.
- Please limit what you bring to what you can fit in a lap-sized box – you can always arrange for pick-up after the meeting.
- Be prepared to take back home with you whatever you don’t end up bartering or giving away.
- Please bring stuff that is in good condition or can be easily-repaired – no junk!
If you can’t make this swap meet, stay tuned for the next one!